Monday 23 May 2016

Beth Studley Blog Hop

I am back, and with a bang!

What better way to get back on the proverbial blogging horse than with a great blog hop?!

I am taking part to promote British designer Beth Studley and her new fabric range Radiance which has just been released along with her new project ebook, Mini Patchwork Projects.



There's a great competition running during the blog hop and you can find out who else is taking part here, I've long been a fan of Beth's fabric designs and she has some fun sewing patterns too, I love the hanging baskets pattern which I am desperate to make time to sew up. In the meantime I will be back later in the week for my stop on the hop to show you what I have been up to with her new Radiance range. I have a fun take on one of the projects from the ebook that I hope you are going to love!


1 comment:

essay best said...

It looks like an interesting range of fabric colours. I hope you have an exciting project this time as well. I will look forward to what you share with us in your upcoming blog posts.