Thursday 3 April 2014

A new tutorial - circular knitting needle case

I've teamed up with the wonderful Village Haberdashery again to bring you a new tutorial. This time I am showing you how to make a handy case for your circular knitting needles. Obviously not all of you knit, but these make amazing original gifts for knitters in your life too!



You can find the full tutorial over at the Daily Stitch Blog and of course all of the great fabrics I've used are available at The Village Haberdashery. Look out for a linked giveaway coming soon too!

2 comments:

Josie said...

Fantastic, I need a late (oops!) Mothering Sunday present for my Mum and this is perfect. You are sew clever! I also adore your dress in the previous post and the stunning photos x

Unknown said...

I know this was posted in 2014 I followed the link on the Daily Stitch Blog I am curious as to if you have this available for sale or download, I would love to make the pattern when you open the link all of the images are missing. sincerely Melissa