Monday 11 June 2012

Sharing the Love

Whilst I was away having a Ball in London last weekend my postman brought me some lovely surprises! Apologies for not blogging these sooner, half term and such took over!

First the very lovely Jenelle of Echinops and Aster sent me this lovely package


I signed up for Jenelle's PIF back in January and look at that cute pouch, pincushion and the lovely selvedges which she sent for my dress project, thanks so much Jenelle!

I love the cute little thank you card too. I am using it all already! And the selvedges have been added to the collection.


I also received my SMS giveaway prize from Angies Art Studio. She sent me the super cute 'Cupcake' the Bunny. My little girls have been fighting over her giving her love already! Thank you Angie, this lovely plushie pillow is so well make with lovely details and it is really well stuffed, the little carrot is super cute too! Angie has some great items in her etsy shop, well worth a look.


So to share my good fortune with everyone I am going to PAY IT FORWARD to the first three people that comment to say they want to join in. The only condition is that they in turn must PIF to three more people each. I will complete and send you a mystery parcel sometime within the next 12 months, so by June 11th 2013.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

How lovely to come home to post like that :-)

Cherie said...

Such great parcels! Love the little bunny...I would grab and run!

Love the pay it forward idea! =D

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Ooo PIF - great idea!!! I love it when the Post man delivers yummy scrummy packages!!

Cindy said...

Awesome! That bunny is adorable and I'm really digging the pin cushion. What a great parcel!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Oh happy mail - enjoy paying it forward x

Kelly said...

I do love a good mail, and that all looks like very good mail xx

Pippa Parsons said...

ohhh lovely postman, im too late for pif but enjoy ;)

Finding Fifth said...

rats I think I missed out on this join up...but brilliant idea. I have loved just about every Zakka thing you have done so I would have loved your mystery parcel. Let me know if someone pulls out hey?

Run Quilt Knit Write said...

Oooh you lucky girl....my postie doesn't bring me yummy stuff like that!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

aakkk missed the pif, love your goodies and that bunny is too cute!!

Nicky said...

I would happily PIF with you Emily as you make such wonderful things! Your PIF partners and lucky indeed!