Sunday 12 August 2012

Cookies!

Just had 10 minutes to stop and blog this sweet little Zakka project that I ran up this week, my littlest daughter was over the moon with her new cookie bag and cookies


Linen from an old blouse, 50p in the charity shop, a much nicer salmon pink in real life!


I love the label and know I'll be adapting the embroidery for other projects in future!


I wasn't looking forward to making the cookies but actually they only took a short time, that said I did only brave making two!


Top tip this week included using shirring elastic, perfect for little hands and keeping everything in.

I haven't seen it since I finished it, she has been too busy using it at her 'tea party'! Looking forward to next weeks Zakka, this sew along is so much fun! Especially when your 2 year old squeals when you make her something ;-)


Whoops, yes I did make 2 Zakka pincushions too.....I AM going to make EVERYTHING in this book, don't ask my why, it is just one of those silly targets I like to give myself!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, what's left of it :-)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute! x

Kelly said...

Super cute x

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Lucky little lady x

~Niki~ said...

those are adorable!

Cherie said...

Such a cute pouch! I'm loving seeing all the projects =D

Cindy said...

Awesome! What a great idea as a gift too!

Katy Cameron said...

So cute, no wonder she hightailed off with it!

Nicky said...

Will more cookies appear in a Christmas stocking? Star shapes and gingerbread men!?