Saturday 2 November 2013

Playing around

Whilst I'm in the midst of the youngest's multiple birthday celebrations this weekend (seriously I'd love to be 4 again and get to celebrate over several days!) why not go and check out my latest tutroial on The Daily Stitch over at The Village Haberdashery. I've made a sweet hexagon playmat that doubles as a bag to clear away those toys in a jiffy! It is also very friendly to the frugal quilter, using just 6 fat quarters (with practically no waste!) and a little yardage for the backing but still gives you a generously sized playmat.


image

Go and check it out! I'm off to blow up balloons and make a pass the parcel!

5 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Fun idea, hope you win something from that parcel ;o)

Sarah said...

i did check it out, its awffy clever! birthday cuddles to the wee monkey x

Leanne said...

It's a lovely tutorial, and happy birthday to your little one.

Cindy said...

I am so in love with this idea. Am thinking this is my niece's Christmas gift sorted :)

Sarah Lou said...

Loved the tutorial, thanks! It'd make great presents for my niece and nephew :-D