Friday 20 July 2012

Getting their wiggle on!

Hey! Sorry I have been so absent of late, I am not sure why but right now I am not feeling the need to blog....life is busy, school is out and I have precious little time to myself so what time I do have I would rather be sewing! Rest assured I will be back to 'normal' soon.

In the meantime I have some big shout outs of thanks to give.

After my post last week asking for wiggly bags for the Olivia Holmes Foundation I had lots of lovely offers of help. A huge thank you to Lucy, Hadley, Kerry, Kerry (yes another one) and Sarah for blogging and spreading the word about this.

Also thanks to everyone who has started to send them to me, I know lots are on their way, so far I have donated 11



These two lovely wiggly's arrived from Lucy along with a couple of extra 6" charms to make another.


And Hadley sent these two fun bags.


Thank you ladies!

And thank you to everyone else who has sewn, is sewing or has wiggly's on their way to me. I know each and every one of them will brighten on child's day, making their treatment just a little more bearable. It is not too late to help, these bags are needed all the time. Just have a look at my original post and tutorial to see how you can help too.

7 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Yay for all the bags coming in. I bought my twill tape yesterday so I can get on with some this weekend hopefully.

memmens said...

Brilliant start - well done for organising, it's on my list of things to do next week, I was thinking the girls could help (I might regret that!). I spy some 'ugly' fabric in that first photo! Glad it's got a good use!

Anonymous said...

Yey, hopefully my two will be with you soon. I'm more than happy to be a Kerry 2 to the eminent Mrs Very Kerry Berry ;)

Katy Cameron said...

I have the fabric pulled, and now the tape, so I'm set for hopefully later tonight or tomorrow :o)

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I am not usually known for my fun-bags!! ;)

Cherie said...

What a great selection of bags! =D

Lucy | Charm About You said...

It's a great cause Emily! Glad to help a little :)