Wow, why is it that a few 'restful' days away leaves you with a mountain of chores when you return!
I feel like my to-do list is endless so I am prioritising my finish-along list, leaving off some of the small jobs and not putting everything on here (for fear I may faint!)
1. Make the Siblings Together Quilts from the fabric that Jennifer really kindly sent me to use. I am still blown away by her generosity! The least I can do is make the quilts.
2. Make some more Granny Square blocks for Siblings Together using the white solid that Trudi kindly sent me.
3. Make my Mother-In-Laws 70th birthday present, I am not decided on what to do yet but I love this lamp and possibly another fme bowl to go with it.
4. Make my name badge for my partner in the Fat Quarterly Retreat swap
5. Make up the remainder of the sample swap items for the FQ Retreat (2 made, at least 2 more to do)
6. Get July's Birdie Stitched block finished (part started but ran out of embroidery floss!)
Hopefully an achievable list - it has to be as none of these finishes are really optional!