Wednesday 10 October 2012

Finish me!!!

I really cannot beleive we are already at the 4th and final quarter of the year, it seems only yesterday I was writing the very first list!

I am so thankful to Rhonda for organising the FAL, I love to be busy but I can often get distracted, the FAL has really helped me to keep in mind what NEEDS doing, rather than what I want to do.

This final quarter is a mixture of both of those things.

1. Liberty Mini Quilt - A want to do! 2 more blocks to make, then quilt and bind

2. Dresden Mini - A want to do! Just needs binding

3. Mouthy Stitches Tote - A Must do! Finish quilting and assemble and send

4. Pay it Forward - A Must do! I still have one of these to do and send

5. Modern Stitching Bee Quilt - A Want to do! As long as I have all the blocks in and the money for the wadding/backing, I would really like this top made, quilted and bound by the end of the year.#

6. Birthday present to be made/finished - A must do! For my Nan.

Hmmm, this list seems very very short for me, there must be something glaringly obvious I have forgotten! Of course the Aneela Sample quilt is not on here, mostly because I am quite sure I am not going to have the money for wadding this side of Christmas, I've just had my last days work of the year at the racecourse cancelled due to a flooded course, that means no money for the preschool bill let alone wadding, arrgghhhhhhh!

I'll leave you with a little photo of a secret project I've been working on this week, this little beauty is a tiny 4" high! You'll get to see more next week, promise!


12 comments:

Catherine said...

hmm, look forward to your reveal. I love the colours

Charlotte said...

oooh, tiny feather! Love it!

Annabella said...

Short doable lists are good I have decided! Lovely tease - come on, show us!

Isisjem said...

I'm sure that list is doable and love that feather!

Cherie said...

Hope the things on you list go to plan! Such a cute feather, the shape is so cool =D

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Great list - bloody rain xxx

Nicky said...

Tiny feather so cute - love the fabrics and colours Emily!

Canadian Abroad said...

Loving the sneak peek! And a great list. Off you go, you have lots to do.

Sarah said...

Great list, and I love the sneaky peak!

Katy Cameron said...

Good luck, and love the wee feather :o)

Rhonda the Rambler said...

I am all for an ambitious list... Keep you motivated! I love your sneaky peek... I can't wait to see more.

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

that feather is amazing, Emily! And that's why I don't put WIPs on lists...the list only ever gets longer!