I really cannot beleive we are already at the 4th and final quarter of the year, it seems only yesterday I was writing the very first list!
I am so thankful to Rhonda for organising the FAL, I love to be busy but I can often get distracted, the FAL has really helped me to keep in mind what NEEDS doing, rather than what I want to do.
This final quarter is a mixture of both of those things.
1. Liberty Mini Quilt - A want to do! 2 more blocks to make, then quilt and bind
2. Dresden Mini - A want to do! Just needs binding
3. Mouthy Stitches Tote - A Must do! Finish quilting and assemble and send
4. Pay it Forward - A Must do! I still have one of these to do and send
5. Modern Stitching Bee Quilt - A Want to do! As long as I have all the blocks in and the money for the wadding/backing, I would really like this top made, quilted and bound by the end of the year.#
6. Birthday present to be made/finished - A must do! For my Nan.
Hmmm, this list seems very very short for me, there must be something glaringly obvious I have forgotten! Of course the Aneela Sample quilt is not on here, mostly because I am quite sure I am not going to have the money for wadding this side of Christmas, I've just had my last days work of the year at the racecourse cancelled due to a flooded course, that means no money for the preschool bill let alone wadding, arrgghhhhhhh!
I'll leave you with a little photo of a secret project I've been working on this week, this little beauty is a tiny 4" high! You'll get to see more next week, promise!