1. My BQS3 mini quilt need to be finished, quilted and bound - DONE!
2. My embroidery on the Frame Purse swap needs finishing and the purse making up - DONE!
3. Finish and donate the Wiggly Bags - DONE!
4. See if I can finish the top for the Aneela mini quilt, that is dependant on obtaining the fabric I need - DONE!
Not so mini any more is it? But that is thanks to all the scraps you wonderful lovely ladies sent me, you know who you are, thank you so much! Now watch out, here comes the boast! My quilt top was only featured on the one and only Aneela Hoey's blog yesterday, whooooooooooooooooooo!!!
5. Choose and make up sample blocks for my month of the Modern Stitching Bee - DONE!
I did change my mind from my original sample, but I am so glad I did!
6. Make my Mums birthday present (can't say what it is because she reads this lol!) - DONE!
7. Catch up on the Zakka sew along for the weeks I missed - FAIL!
I did manage a few of the projects but I didn't quite get them all done!
Rather good in all I think!
I've got a treat this afternoon, a local quilting group are having a coffee morning at my village hall, with displays, stalls and demonstrations, I am popping up whilst the wee one is a pre-school for a slice of cake and a nosey at what they get upto! So excited, she only goes for 2 hours a week and the fact that this is on whilst she is there (next door to the hall!) is such a lucky coincidence :-)