Wednesday 17 October 2012

Get your pink on!

Firstly, thank you all so much for the lovely messages of congratulations on my teaching news, I am so excited, the only way it could be better if you were all there with me!

The wonderful run of productivity I had on Monday came to a rapid cease when both the girls came down with a sickness bug within hours of each other, yuck!

They are much better today but will have to stay of school so we are all stuck at home. I took the opportunity that sleepy pyjama'd girls wanting to just watch telly presented and cracked on with putting the first borders on the fractured oakshott quilt


I am so excited now the pink is on, love it even more! Next week the final row of borders and the plum, it is going to be awesome!

I'm off to rustle up some epp to occupy myself as the sickly twosome want some snuggle time on the sofa with me! Hope your week has more sewing and less sick buckets than mine so far!

9 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Oh the poor little ones, and poor you. The germs seem to be rife this year. Hope they are fighting fit again soon. And the fractured is looking amazing!

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

The quilt is amazing!!!
Get well soon to yours xxx

Charlotte said...

your quilt is making me squeeeeeee!
Wishing you all better xx

Nat at Made in Home said...

Hope everyone gets better soon! Great Pervalong!

Cindy said...

Oh wow this is going to be amazing.

Annabella said...

Oh yes, it's looking great! Hope the girls are better soon.

Cherie said...

Such a fun quilt! I hope they get better soon, remember laughter is the best medicine =D

Katy Cameron said...

Very nice, hope you haven't succumbed now!

Sadie said...

Get well soon kids!
I absolutely adore this mini Emily! It is so beautiful! :-)